GREY ACTIVATION LOOKING TO HIRE
Grey Activation & PR is looking for two PR rock stars - an Account Executive and Assistant Account Executive for lifestyle, hospitality, entertainment and technology accounts. Grey New York is one of the only marketing communications organizations with a full-service public relations group embedded directly within the agency and PR plays a vital role for our "Famously Effective" work.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
AD AGENCY (MID TO SENIOR ART DIRECTORS SOUGHT)
The Senior Art Director, Digital plays an important role across a select group of health and wellness accounts. Working with a team, this person will design and execute innovative campaigns for digital, social, and online video channels.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Establish and develop on-brand design solutions for web and social media from concept through final production
• Partner with copywriters and other creative team members to generate concepts that meet and exceed client expectations
• Ownership of digital initiatives, ability to communicate expertise to non-digital team members & clients
• Present and sell ideas internally and to clients
• Remain current with design/industry trends and advances in technology
Ideal candidates will have:
• 5-7 year’s experience in a digital agency, pharma preferred
• Bachelor’s or masters degree in design/advertising/digital practice
• Excellent communication, team-building and presentation skills are a must, as well as strong customer service skills, to build and maintain relationships
• Digital background and formal design training with exceptional conceptual and design skills, expert level CS, Flash, social and mobile savvy
• Understanding of After Effects and video production is an added bonus
• Strong interest in technology and digital marketing trends
C/V, Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEEKING SOCIAL STRATEGIST
Woman focused media agency is looking for a Sr. Social Manager in NYC. A top creative agency is looking for a Sr. Social Strategist, must have digital/social agency exp. the role would be working on either the Google or Youtube account.
Please email with portfolio/résumé. Jason@
CREATIVE DIRECTOR JOB OPP FOR COSMETICS CO.
The e.l.f. Cosmetics Creative Director oversees creative for the company. This includes managing an in-house team of 7 designers and identifying and overseeing additional outside resources as needed. The scope of work is broad and touches all aspects of the brand experience. It includes packaging, in-store merchandizing/signage (at wholesale as well as our retail outlets), e-commerce/website design, e-mail and banner campaigns. Social media creative (photo shoots/layout, you tube how to videos, etc) as well as product catalog and seasonal end-benefit campaign shoots are also in scope.
Responsibilities for first 12-18 months include:
• Art directing video and photo shoots throughout the year
• Developing seasonal campaign concepts
• Updating the design of/user experience for our e-commerce site
• Overseeing development of social media creative content
• Interpret e.l.f.’s enhanced look/tone/feel across all consumer touchpoints.
• Updating current e.l.f. packaging and leading packaging design for new products
• Leading retail store and wholesale merchandising creative and shopping experiences
• Developing beautiful and engaging toolkits, materials, kiosks
• Creating digital advertising to support acquisition for our e-commerce site
• Assessing and reviewing global creative and drive adherence to brand standards
• Managing an in-house creative team: graphic, digital & environmental designers
Requirements / Experience:
• An exceptional portfolio showcasing beautiful, integrated design solutions
• Proven experience building, managing and sustaining successful teams
• Demonstrated ability to translate brand strategy into a cohesive, distinctive visual vision
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
• High capacity and proven ability to prioritize, lead and deliver work under tight timelines.
• Passion for the beauty category required, beauty care experience preferred
• 10+ years experience in design
• BFA in graphic design or equivalent experience