Q-T INTIMATES SEEKS DESIGN/CREATIVE ASSISTANT
Q-T Intimates has been designing beautiful and supportive lingerie for nearly 70 years. Our collections features fashion, essentials, nursing, dance, the Crème Bralée Lingerie line, and more. The Design/Creative Assistant will provide daily support to the Design & Creative Director. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, and extremely organized.
• Daily communication internally and with the factories
• Produce clear and detailed technical sketches
• Assist Director for development of styles by bringing inspiration from numerous resources and sketching into concepts
• Manage sample development
• Assemble bill of materials for factories
• Mood board and color palette creation
• Assist with photo shoot production and casting models
• Archive samples and materials
• Assist with graphic design materials
• Learn and assist during fittings
• Research bloggers, trends, and online publications
• Manage the mail, light phone calls, and occasional errands
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Creative flair and an excellent eye for color and design
• Must be highly organized and a self-starter
• Willingness to learn by showing enthusiasm and interest for the brand and product
• Illustrator and Photoshop experience required
• 1-2 years of relevant experience (internships acceptable)
• Degree in fashion or similar field
• Commercial awareness and knowledge of the current market
• Graphic design experience a plus
• Social media savvy
Please send your cover letter, resume, examples of your work (or link to your portfolio), and your salary requirements to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Health insurance available after 3 months of employment.
GREY ACTIVATION & PR IS HIRING
Grey Activation + PR is based in Grey's global headquarters in New York City. GREY’s innovative approach to PR is our unparalleled secret weapon. As one of the only marketing communications organizations with a full-service public relations group embedded directly within the agency, PR plays a vital role during creative and activation development and helps bring the “famous” to GREY’s Famously Effective work. With strong media relations across consumer and trade and success from broadcast to bloggers, the PR team works hand in hand with Activation – in particular on amplifying influencer, promotional and experiential programs – along with account, planning, digital, social and production. GREY PR ensures that our clients’ people, campaigns, brands and products are in the conversation with strategic earned media plans that deliver powerful ROI.
-PR Director (7+ years of experience across lifestyle/consumer products/entertainment)
-PR Account Supervisor (5+ years with expertise in hospitality/travel/real estate/luxury)
-PR Senior Account Executive (4+ years of experience with strong media relations across fashion, entertainment and lifestyle)
-PR Account Executive (2+ years of experience and a rising star)
The Director and Account Supervisor roles be responsible for development and execution of strategic plans, creating a steady drumbeat of news across the media landscape from business to lifestyle press. The senior level candidates must have proven ability to think big picture, collaborate with multiple agency teams and execute pitches for proven PR results.
Salary range depends on level of experience. Timing is immediate.
Send resumes to Courtney.Engel@grey.com
KRUPA CONSULTING HIRING FOOD PUBLICIST
Please let me know if you know of anyone in either NYC/LA that has 4+ years in Food PR!
TECH START-UP: HIRING CMO & COMMUNITY MGRS
Looking to hire a great CMO and Community managers for our Video chat app Selfie.com!!! If anyone is looking or knows any great big picture thinkers with an understanding of Startup life. It’s a great opportunity and challenge to define a new layer of what Selfies can be - The human Self in the digital space. Here is a bit more about us. Take a look - www.Intro.selfie.com